Reference of the call for proposals: EuropeAid/159883/DD/ACT/XK
Lot number you are applying to:
Lot nº 3 Rule of Law and fight against corruption; Reconciliation and promotion of cultural diversity; Governance and public administration reforms; Social economy / social enterprises.
Title of the action
Promoting inclusiveness and outreach of the consultative processes for governance and public administration reforms in the disability sector at Local, National and Regional Level
Implemented by HANDIKOS, in partnership with Disability Partnership Finland, Threshold, the Kosovo Association of the Deaf and the Association of the Blind of Kosovo.
All inclusive society in which persons with disabilities realize their full potential and live dignified lives as equal citizens.
- Percentage of strategic objectives on track (measured by % of specific objectives indicators of the Action Plans 2013–2015 and 2018–2020 on track)
- Number of people with disabilities (men and women) and their families benefiting from proper implementation of Action Plans
- Government and public administration reforms in Kosovo are disability inclusive.
1.Strengthened capacity of different levels of government to draft, review and implement disability inclusive legislation
2.Strengthening dialogue between DPOs and the Parliament and government at local and national level
3. Improved joint advocacy by DPOs and their networks
1 Increased awareness of the government at central and local levels on accessibility
2. Increased possibilities for DPOs to participate in the dialogue with the government
3. Strengthened commitment by different levels of government and DPOs to dialogue
4 Increased availability of data on disability issues
5. Increased organizational capacity of the DPOs and their networks
6.Increased knowledge and skills of DPOs and their networks on advocacy, media relations and accessibility
7. Strengthened partnerships between Disabled Peoples Organizations (DPOs) and DPO networks in Kosovo
Total budget: 557.635.32 Euro